- 10-12 large prawns, shelled and deveined
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cumin-coriander powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 sprig of coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garlic paste, turmeric powder, honey, lemon juice and cumin coriander powder to the prawns and mix well.
- Take 1 tsp cornflour and mix it in 3 tsp water and keep aside.
- Heat the grill to medium and grease it with olive oil.
- Grill the prawns for 1.5 minutes on each side.
- Remove it on a platter when done and serve it with slices of sweet lime and french fries.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
*** tsp – teaspoon, tbsp – tablespoon